Economy Pool Sunshine Ionizer Model SPEWS with Electrodes Containing Silver
Treats up to 25,000 Gallons
Model SPEWS Instructions
We need to know the pipe size and voltage so you get the correct parts.
Beware of copper only pool ionizers with small round electrodes such as the Power Ionizer. Beware of high percentage silver electrodes. The silver content in ionizer electrodes should never contain high levels of silver as it is very toxic and causes staining at high levels.
See our Ionizer, How to Install, or FAQ pages for more information.
Model SPEWS Features
- Simple Low Cost System.
- Comes with a Copper Test Kit.
- Comes with an 8 oz Bottle of our Instant Ions with enough of our Copper Alloy Ions to treat 50,000 Gallons for Start-Up.
- Power Supply has Adjustable Output, and Polarity Switch. The power supply is for indoor use only unless used outdoors with a weather proof outlet cover installed over a weather proof outlet. The outlet must be wired to the pump timer so it has power only when the pump is running.
- Has Threaded Electrode Cell with a 2" Tee Fitting, and 1-1/2" Reducing Bushings if Needed.
- One Year Warranty.
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranty.
Model SPEWS Specifications:
- INPUT VOLTAGE: 120 or 240 Volts AC
- INPUT FREQUENCY: 50 TO 60 HERTZ
- OUTPUT VOLTAGE: 3 to 12 VDC
- OUTPUT CURRENT: .5 AMP. MAX
- CONTROLLER: NOT WEATHER PROOF
- FLOW RATE: 20 TO 100 GPM
- CELL: 2" PVC TEE
- CELL REPLACEMENT: 2" THREADED FITTING
- ELECTRODE SIZE AND TYPE: 1-1/2" HALF ROUND X 2-1/2" LONG COPPER ALLOY WITH SILVER
- ELECTRODE WEIGHT: 1.5 LB
- TYPICAL ELECTRODE LIFE: 3 TO 5 YEARS
- CAPACITY: UP TO 25,000 GALLONS
Replacement Electrodes Model SPSWSC