Spa or Hot Tub Sunshine Ionizer Model SSDL
Treats up to 2,000 Gallons
Has a seperate UL listed power supply.
Model SSDL Instructions
We need to know the pipe size and voltage so you get the correct parts.
Beware of copper only pool ionizers with small round electrodes such as the Power Ionizer. Beware of high percentage silver electrodes. The silver content in ionizer electrodes should never contain high levels of silver as it is very toxic and causes staining at high levels.
See our Ionizer, How to Install, or FAQ pages before you order, if you need more information.
Model SSDL Features
- Comes with a Copper Test Kit.
- Adjustable Output for Precise Metering of Ion Production.
- IP66 Rated Weatherproof Control Box Protects Electronics from Moisture, Corrosion, and Harsh Environments.
- High Efficiency UL, CSA, and CE listed Auto Ranging (120 or 240 volt) Switching Power Supply. Model SSDL power supply is for indoor use only unless unless installed inside the spa cabinet or used outdoors with a weather proof outlet cover installed over a weather proof outlet. The outlet must be wired to the pump timer so it has power only when the pump is running.
- Solid State Microprocessor Controlled Electronic Circuitry with Automatic Sequential Polarity Switching to keep Electrodes Clean and Even Wearing.
- Light Emitting Diodes Display Power, Timing, Current, Low and High Current Warning, Cell Power, and Polarity.
- Has Threaded Electrode Cell with a 2" Tee Fitting, Sealed Electrical Connections so there are No Corrosion Problems, and 1-1/2" Reducing Bushings if Needed.
- Lifetime Warranty.
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranty..
Model SSDL Specifications:
- INPUT VOLTAGE: 120 or 240 Volts AC Auto Ranging.
- INPUT FREQUENCY: 50 TO 60 HERTZ
- OUTPUT VOLTAGE: 5 VDC
- OUTPUT CURRENT: .5 AMPS. MAX
- CONTROLLER: PLASTIC WEATHER PROOF
- FLOW RATE: 10 TO 120 GPM
- CELL: 2" PVC Tee with Extension and 2" Threaded Fitting
- CELL REPLACEMENT: 2" THREADED FITTING
- ELECTRODE SIZE AND TYPE: 1-1/2" HALF ROUND X 2-1/2" LONG - COPPER ALLOY
- ELECTRODE WEIGHT: 1.5 LB
- TYPICAL ELECTRODE LIFE: 5 TO 20 YEARS
- CAPACITY: UP TO 2,000 GALLONS
Replacement Electrodes Model SPSC